The following describes the terms and conditions applicable to your use of the article/post submission at the Unvoiced Media and Entertainment website. By clicking the “submit” box for your article and comment, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and abide by all of the rules and policies set forth herein. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not submit your article and comment to Unvoiced Media and Entertainment website.
- When submitting content, you will be asked to provide your name and your email address. While Unvoiced Media and Entertainment does not object to your use of a pseudonym instead of your actual name, Unvoiced Media and Entertainment reserves the right, but not the obligation, to reject, change, disallow, or discontinue at any time any submission name that, in Unvoiced Media and Entertainment’s sole unfettered discretion, is objectionable or inappropriate for any reason. Unvoiced Media and Entertainment requires the submission of your email address, but Unvoiced Media and Entertainment warrants that it will not intentionally publish your email address to an outside third party, apart from Unvoiced Media and Entertainment’s own affiliates or subcontractors, without your consent.
- Unvoiced Media and Entertainment does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent. Periodically, Unvoiced Media and Entertainment or its affiliates may contact you via email concerning the promotion of their products or services on the site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge and understand that the content feature of the site is designed to permit users to post information and commentary for public review and comment and thus you hereby waive any expectation of privacy you may have concerning any likeness or information provided to the site by you.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of or visitors to the Site.
a. Unvoiced Media and Entertainment shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor interactions utilizing the facilities of the site, including any email functionality thereof, between you and other users of or visitors to the site or any third parties. You acknowledge and agree that Unvoiced Media and Entertainment, its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees and assigns shall not be, and you shall not seek to hold them, responsible for any harm or damage whatsoever arising in connection with your interaction with other users of or visitors to the site.
b. Unvoiced Media and Entertainment does not verify any information posted to or communicated via the ‘Submit Your Article’ sections of the site by users and does not guarantee the proper use of such information by any party who may have access to the information. You acknowledge and agree that Unvoiced Media and Entertainment does not assume, and shall not have, any responsibility for the content of messages or other communications sent or received by users of the site.
- The site contains content created by or on behalf of Unvoiced Media and Entertainment as well as content provided by third parties.
a. Unvoiced Media and Entertainment does not control and makes no representations or warranties about, any third-party content, including such content that may be accessible directly on the site or through links from the site to third-party sites.
b. You acknowledge that, by viewing the site or communications transmitted through the site, you may be exposed to third-party content that is false, offensive or otherwise objectionable to you or others, and you agree that under no circumstances shall Unvoiced Media and Entertainment be liable in any way, under any theory, for any third-party content.
c. You acknowledge and agree that the site, and the contents thereof, is proprietary to Unvoiced Media and Entertainment and are or may be protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and other intellectual property rights and laws. You agree that you will not access or use the site or any of the content thereof for any reason or purpose other than your personal, non-commercial use. You agree that you will not systematically retrieve data or other content from the site by any means, and you will not compile a database or directory of information extracted from the site.
d. You agree that you will not reproduce, distribute or make derivative works of the site or any of the contents thereof without the express consent of Unvoiced Media and Entertainment.
- You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Unvoiced Media and Entertainment, its affiliates and licensees, and all of their officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives from and against any and all liabilities, losses, claims, damages, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) in connection with any claim arising out of your use of the site or violation of any of these Terms. Any violation of rules or improper behavior with the organization or its member or property may lead to a ban from the website or any event of Unvoiced Media and Entertainment.
- Unvoiced Media and Entertainment respects the intellectual property rights of others, and under appropriate circumstances will terminate access to the content feature of the site by users who infringe the copyrights of third parties. If you believe that the copyright in your work has been infringed on the site, please provide notice of your claim of copyright infringement to Unvoiced Media and Entertainment with valid details to prove your ownership of the respective content.
- Disclaimer of warranty/limitation of liability.
a. You expressly agree that the use of the site is at your sole risk. Neither Unvoiced Media and Entertainment, its affiliates, nor any of their respective employees, agents, or licensors warrant that the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
b. The site is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
c. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of or use, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence or under any other cause of action. You specifically acknowledge and agree that Unvoiced Media and Entertainment shall not be liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of users of the site or third-parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with users.
d. In no event will Unvoiced Media and Entertainment, its affiliates, or any of their respective employees, agents, or licensors be liable for any damages, including without limitation direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, even if they have been advised of the possibility of such damages, arising from, relating to or connected with the use or inability to use the site or any other matter arising from, relating to or connected with the site or these terms.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Unvoiced Media and Entertainment and you with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede any previous oral or written agreement between us with respect to such subject matter.
Social Media Marketing Services Terms and Agreements
This Agreement is made and entered into on the —–/—–/——
Unvoiced Media and Entertainment Pvt Ltd, a company registered under the provisions of the Indian Companies Act, 2013, having its registered office at Unit 01 ℅ Prabhawati Devi Kumar Colony Gaya Bihar acting through all its directors :-
Ketan Kumar Mishra, Keshav Kumar Meghwanshi, and Ritik Jangid (hereinafter referred to as “Unvoiced Media and Entertainment Pvt Ltd”) of the ONE PART;
<Client Name> (hereinafter referred to as “Client Company Name”, which expression shall, unless it be repugnant to the context or meaning thereof.
A. Unvoiced Media and Entertainment Pvt Ltd is engaged in the business of providing services of online marketing, pay per click campaigns, google business advertisement and other social media advertisement related activities.
B. The <Client> is engaged in the business of ________
C. The <Client> is desirous of procuring the services of Unvoiced Media and Entertainment Pvt Ltd for DIGITAL MARKETING for its brand enhancement.
<Client> will need to provide:
– Company Logo(s) and other marketing material when requested
– Timely communication and responses when working with Unvoiced Media and Entertainment Pvt Ltd staff to avoid delays in executions
<Client> must be timely and proactive in the actionable strategies or tactics needing to be implemented as agreed upon by both parties.
Responsibility for Dishonor
<Client> may at any time during the term of this Agreement, relieve Unvoiced Media and Entertainment Pvt Ltd of its services if the latter is found to be operating unethically, maliciously, with fraud or with dishonor to <Client>.
Unvoiced Media and Entertainment Pvt Ltd may at any time during the term of this Agreement relieve <Client> of its services if <Client> is found to be operating unethically or with dishonor towards Unvoiced Media and Entertainment Pvt Ltd.
Any sensitive figures, data, sales projections, budgets amounts, sales reports, etc relating to
The brand “<Client>”, obtained by Unvoiced Media and Entertainment Pvt Ltd will remain confidential and will not be shared with anyone outside the company. Each Party (the “Receiving Party”) agrees that it will not disclose to any third party or use any Confidential Information of the other Party (the “Disclosing Party”), except as expressly permitted in this Agreement, and that it shall take all reasonable measures to maintain the confidentiality of all such Confidential Information in its possession or control, which shall in no events be less than the measures it used to maintain the confidentiality of its own information of similar importance.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the obligation of confidentiality shall not apply to any disclosure
(i) of information that is in or enters the public domain other than by reason of a
breach by the Person receiving such information,
(ii) of information that was in the possession of the receiving Person prior to its disclosure to such Person, or
(iii) required by law, regulation, legal process, or order of any court or governmental body having jurisdiction provided, however, that prior to such disclosure, the Party who is required to disclose the information shall inform the other Party and consult with that Party as to the information which will be disclosed and, provided, further, that the information so disclosed shall be limited to that legally required to be disclosed pursuant to such law, regulation, legal
process, or order of any court or regulatory / government authority.
<Client> agrees that the subscription for services as mentioned in the above Scope of Work is a monthly recurring charge billed every 30 days during the term of the Agreement.
The client agree to be bounded by this agreement as soon as it provides its social media credentials to Unvoiced Media and Entertainment Pvt Ltd, and its listing is done on the website.
Right To Cancel
If after 90 days (3 months) from the commencement of the Agreement, the <Client> is not completely satisfied with the services provided by Unvoiced Media and Entertainment Pvt Ltd, it may immediately cancel this Agreement by giving a one month notice to Unvoiced Media and Entertainment Pvt Ltd in writing via email.
Failure to follow the cancellation policy mentioned in this Clause will result in continued
The Parties further agree that in the event this Agreement is cancelled /terminated for any
reason, the <Client> shall not be liable to pay the fees from the effective date of termination
of this Agreement.
It has been agreed that the <Client> shall pay the payable amount per month on advance basis.
It has been agreed by the Parties hereto that in the event of any delay on the part of the
<Client> to pay the Fees within 7 days from the due date, would constitute a Material breach of the Agreement by the <Client> and Unvoiced Media and Entertainment Pvt Ltd shall have the right to stop execution of any and all services to the <Client> after the expiry of such period until all outstanding dues have been cleared.
If at any point the <Client> fails to pay the service payable amount and the due payment exceeds 15 days of the invoice date then the <Client> loses its ownership to the Social Media Account until the clearance of the due bill and if <Client> fails to pay the due bill further and at any point if Unvoiced Media and Entertainment feels that the “Client” is not willing to pay then, it owns the admin right of Social Media of the client and is liable to close or delete the Social Media account that is created by Unvoiced Media And Entertainment.
<Client> acknowledges that these Terms with the included Privacy Statement constitute the entire Agreement between the <Client> and Unvoiced Media and Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Unvoiced Media and Entertainment Pvt Ltd agrees not to use any copyright material from sources not provided by the <Client> in marketing and advertising efforts which can lead to legal complications for the <Client>. The <Client> agrees not to provide any creative pictures or content which can cause any legal complications to Unvoiced Media and Entertainment Pvt Ltd.
By entering into this Agreement, You acknowledge and agree that your user ID and password (“Participant Account”) is for your exclusive use only. Use or sharing of Your Participant Account with another user is not permitted and is cause for immediate blocking of your access to the Website, the Services and the Content, the Courseware, and termination of this Agreement.
You agree that you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your Participant Account and for all activities that occur under it. You agree to immediately notify our Grievance Officer if you become aware of or have reason to believe that there is any unauthorized use of Your Participant Account. You also agree to take all reasonable steps to stop such unauthorized use and to cooperate with us in any investigation of such unauthorized uses. We shall not under any circumstances be held liable for any claims related to the use or misuse of Your Participant Account due to the activities of any third party outside of our control or due to Your failure to maintain the confidentiality and security of Your Participant Account.
You will not be liable to get a refund if you have missed your classes during the course duration.
Any misbehavior with the mentor or the fellow mates will lead to your termination from the course.